Ashley Rine is the Vice President of Operations at PureTech Scientific LLC, a US based company focusing on serving the life sciences, personal care, clean & disinfect and industrial markets by offering glycolic acid products that meet the highest standards of quality and consistency, global availability, and secure supply reliability. In her current role, Ashley oversees manufacturing, safety, quality, regulatory compliance, supply chain, logistics and procurement for the business.
In 2003, she earned a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from West Virginia University. Over the last 20 years, her diverse career in Operations, Technology, Environmental/Safety/Health, Project Management, Plant Management, and Senior Leadership have shaped her substantially. Leading the organization through significant business transformation during the last several years, she has achieved mastery in flexibility and adaptability. With a passion for empowering positive change and investing in the growth of her team, Ashley looks forward to a long career in manufacturing.
She is happiest with her husband Terry raising their two sons Blake and Mason in her home state of West Virginia.
Community Outreach / Board Participation:
- Chemical Alliance Zone Board of Directors Member (June 2020 to current)
- University of Charleston School of Business & Leadership Business Advisory Board Member (Sept 2020 to current)
- Mountaineer Montessori Executive Board Member and Co-chair of the Student Life Committee (Sept 2021 to current)
- West Virginia Manufacturing Association Membership and Marketing Committee Co-chair (January 2023 to current)
- West Virginia University Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Visiting Committee Member (April 2023 to current)